terça-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2009

OCEAN'S ELEVEN - Danny and Tess

Estava assistindo ontem esse filme (as 4h da manhã...) e essa é a cena que eu mais gosto.


TESS - You're thirty seconds late. I was about to send out a search party...

       Danny...


DANNY - Hello, Tess.


TESS - What are you doing here?


DANNY - I'm out.


TESS - You're out.


DANNY - The prison. You remember. The day I went for cigarettes and never came back. You must have noticed.


TESS - I don't smoke. Don't sit --


DANNY - They said I'd paid my debt to society.


TESS - Funny, I never got a check.


DANNY - You're not wearing your ring.


TESS - I sold it. And I don't have a husband. Or didn't you get the papers?


DANNY - My last day inside.


TESS - I told you I'd write.


TESS - Danny.   Go.   Now. Before...


DANNY - Benedict?


DANNY - Whiskey and -- whiskey.


TESS - Danny...


DANNY - You're doing a great job curating the museum.


DANNY - The Vermeer is quite good. Simple but vibrant. Although his work definitely fell off as he got older.


TESS - Remind you of anyone?


DANNY - And I still get Monet and Manet confused. Which one married his mistress?


TESS - Monet.


DANNY - Right. Manet had syphilis.


TESS - They also painted occasionally.


DANNY - Okay. I'll make this quick. I came here for you. I'm gonna get on with my life, and I want you with me.


TESS - You're a thief and a liar.


DANNY - I only lied about being a thief.But I don't do that anymore.


TESS - Steal?


DANNY - Lie.


TESS - I'm with someone now who doesn't have to make that kind of distinction.


DANNY - No, he's very clear on both.


TESS - Do you know what your problem is?


DANNY - I only have one?


TESS - You've met too many people like you. I'm with Terry now.


DANNY - Does he make you laugh?


TESS - He doesn't make me cry.


Nenhum comentário: